TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

spacex will have 900 very well serviced 'very well connected'...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    spacex will have 900 very well serviced 'very well connected' satellites floating around the LEO sector.
    Elons original business model and probably still is is to provide this connectivity to everyone and he did mention africa remote areas.
    How spacex approaches each market is something i;m sure they have their sales people working on.
    My point, to not regard this massive constellation as not a potential serious threat to current sth pacific telcos imo is naive.
    Yr point re phones could be one way to increase spacex customers ie ph subsidies.As posted other leo telco satellite co's r going to have some strong competition both service and pricing and imo whether they r cash customers or can't afford a ph whatever will not be an issue considering the culture of spacex.
    Again 900 'very well connected' with new technology back up if required etc etc will provide strong competition in any rural/remote area they decide to enter and that was the purpose of the original spacex business model.so again cash customers and phones wouldn't be an abstacle.
    I hope tls has taking above plus their relationship with pacnet into account before making the decision.
    Tls could have helped the govt run this business without putting itself into potential conflict with china imo only .
    Especially when as posted there r so many other simple opportunities without taking on china and spacex and then made worse by becoming the minor partner with the Australian govt who have constantly shown they don't give a sheet about tls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.81 $92.20M 24.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 354732 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 807944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.