TLS 0.79% $3.83 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-11749

1. 9,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    GR,as other posters have said the govt/DoD really had no choice but to renew the original contract ,as per yr link the govt regards tls's ability to deliver contracts with a medium/low delivery confidence iv'e heard the DoD refer to tls contract delivery as poor and no wonder original contract blew out by approx $800,000 and was delayed for years.
    What again annoys me regarding tls management,look at what the US is doing regarding a similar contract ie a lockheed martin /verizon partnership to establish a similar general military 5g connectivity network and 'develop 5g applications'.
    Again tls can't deliver these types of applications imo only.But Australia has many private/asx sme's with excellent technologies who could help tls develop such a contract ie clearbox comes to mind etc.
    As posted tls could take a position in the various co's or thru muru d ie work with the UNSW on that quantum chip,work with the CSIRO on battery recycling etc etc.
    Example Rheinmetall respected an Australian family co so much they took a 50% interest in the co supashock and now that family co joins rheinmetalls global supply chain.
    This is what tls should be doing directly or thru nurud..
    Maybe Nickos may improve the ability of tls to deliver/maintain the contract network.?
    ps maybe i'm missing something but i don't understand why this contract is not part of the JP9102 contract currently in tender.They both cover military connectivity and applications.

Re digicel ,wasn't the ebitda or profit approx $200m ?,not exactly game changing for tls .
    And to add i'm not getting into the digicel distribution and cash customers again ,only to add spacex has approx 2000 telco satellites ,its plan is for another 30,000 telco satellites.
    Tls reminds me of a big gorilla holding a banana as a little monkey runs past and takes it.
    ps and imo only the real potential game changer tls has lost interest in ie meriadian.
    ps and a poster said he/she walked into a tls store and fell to sleep,why don't tls stores have esports tournaments playing on the lge flat screen tv's,and why did tls partner with a fixed esports co when esports is all about mmWave 5g lol and where is my purpose built esports arena that even the vic govt said they wanted .
    hmm time for my swim gltah's and i would like nothing more than to add tls to my portfolio but for me thats going torequire a new ceo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.030(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.83 $3.79 $20.17M 5.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 439155 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 221702 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.