TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Crocodile2017 - You may be right but I have been trading this...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Crocodile2017 - You may be right but I have been trading this stock since the lows and have done pretty well like most buyers of TLS since 2020. On top of that all of the internet or phone related products we use in our business are Telstra products and we have never had an issue with our business or personal accounts. So it's a confident uptrend trade or hold for many of us.

If TLS drops to $2.00 I will have already been out and ready to buy back in to repeat the entire scenario all over again. You on the other hand with such a negative conviction looks to have been shorting this since 2.70 thus trying to constantly down ramp the stock to crawl back a large allotment of capital - I mean why else would you? I do feel for your bank balance and understand such pain. I have been there mate.

TLS may be currently overbought and potentially looking for at slight correction (don't get too excited like I have seen you do before) before hitting a target of around 4.23.

Telstra offers a superior product compared to other retailers, given the reliability of service, speed and coverage Telstra has always been our choice.

Trade the range, trade the break, trade the trend and the trend is still largely up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.