TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Perhaps another Telstra customer by the sounds that problem...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Perhaps another Telstra customer by the sounds that problem doesn't know how to reset his modem?

There's actually no disruptive tech or not much out there that can compete with range and bundled business services telstra can provide along with the wide range of businesses that utilize only services Telstra can provide.

Telstra will be around a lot longer than most of us. I have been a Telstra customer for personal and multiple business usage for around 30+ years and at the end of the day nothing really has the edge in terms of tech service. Customer service quality can vary but if you aren't an ancient pedestal you can figure out most issues yourself or find out who you need to engage to get issues resolved. I must admit I am a tech geek, probably why I have less problems than most, but it's not rocket science.

You may also want to read the previous ANN re low band spectrum which will be a 20 year license. That may spoil your little down ramp just a tad.

In any case Telstra is an amazing trading stock, the ranges and setups are a traders dream.

Telstra has great future fundamentals and a chart to die for! But currently this is one of the strongest stocks on the market. Is there anyone else there absolutely loving this stock? or is it just me?!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.