TLS 0.26% $3.91 telstra group limited

TLS customer support is abysmal.First they refer queries to...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    TLS customer support is abysmal.

First they refer queries to crowdsupport, as their "go away and ask somebody else" tactic.

Then you try their online forms to report a problem, but they are all "temporarily unavailable".

So you are forced to call them, wait in a queue for 25 minutes, listening to messages that blame covid. Then, if you are lucky you get an agent who can barely speak English, and just follows their process chart and ignores anything else that you tell them that explains the problem.

Although yesterday I wasn't lucky, and the call dropped out after waiting 20 minutes in the queue.

So I try the online chat support and wait in another queue for 10 minutes more. When I finally get a response and explain my problem I just get upsell questions from the agent.

So I just cancelled my service altogether.

This will only get worse, as the few executives who know the business will be leaving soon, as their CEO ambitions will be thwarted for another 5 years or so. Also it's better to leave than be pushed out, and new CEOs have a habit of making their presence felt by getting rid of any competent managers who could pose a threat to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.