TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-12

1. 9,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Hi Grow Rich (not with tls) i believe the .22 cents does not include any special div,the only positive thing about penn and chairman is i do believe they have the ability to get a good price for nbn long term contract as long as govt approves,then we can expect reasonable 'special' divs.Not sure what tls plans for nbn migration payments ? will they b included in special divs.As posted penn,chairman and cfo excellent at creating confusion.I will at some stage read thru transcript but i will also b reducing my holdings maybe around /after the announcement of first so called bs special div.
    I have never bothered to fill in agm vote over many years but this time i will b,and imo 'optimistus' sums up perfectly the difference between tls and amazon,google or apple.
    tls at these levels may ? b value,but imo as penn has made clear his unproven,unprofitable as yet business model imo ,as posted it is no longer the safe stock it was and should still b.
    CP can't even remember what is on voting forms but where possible i will b voting no.
    Again imo 'optimistus' is spot on with his/her comments regarding tls's technology division and comparison between other tech co's.
    Will b listening to commentary from insto's on penn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.