TLS 0.51% $3.93 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-12003

1. 9,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    ok i was not invited to reply but how can u say penn is doing a good job.?
    Take the simple figures eps 1H 5.9 cents eps and penn pays 8 cent div.
    2H eps 8'5 cents and penn pays 8.5 cent div ????????????????????
    FY eps 14.4 cents FY div .165 cents.
    Lets not forget when penn became ceo he increased FY div to 31.5 cents ???????????
    Then a reality check as penn as cfo started to understand the implications of the nbn agreement he as cfo signed with thodey ,result as posted many times profit cut 50%.(where is the class action for holders being mislead about the nbn agreement maintaining tls's net present value then years later we start hearing about bs nbn headwinds).
    Excluding eps/and div all other figures are trending down.
    The 2H eps is an improvement but its still approx half of what tls's eps was when penn took control.
    ps and there is alot more dust to settle,that being selling 50% of infraco which i agree with for reasons posted,but it will result in a reduction of 500m cpi linked nbn revenue.But will provide tls with $10b plus in bank.But again u r seriously suggesting u have confidence in tls board investing those proceeds into real profit acquisitions considering tls's history in acquistions eg ooyala,the investment in foxtel plus the $1b investment in regional pay tv,health ? energy ?
    benson has left the building but yes u will receive yr 8.5 cent div.but tls is not entering my portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.93
Change
0.020(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.89 $94.15M 24.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12492 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 2364145 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.