TLS 0.00% $3.96 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-12035

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    GR
    I don't follow tls closely anymore.
    I looked at FY23 guidance low figure $7.8b compared to what tls achieved in FY22 $7.3b.
    I remember tls downgraded guidance in FY22 so the question is will they do that again in FY23 taking into account there is only $500m difference currently.
    I have no confidence in tls providing complicated NAS or providing quality enterprise customer service for domestic and global customers.Same health and unfortunately probably energy due to their energy policy.
    Page 18 if yr referring to the national major city fibre connection I have no issue with that even if tls was dragged into it by ben slattery and his hyperone both spending $1.5b on these networks.
    With the capex tls has spent on mobile and fixed they should have Australia's best connectivity.
    I'm not surprised regarding tls fy26 ebitda comments regarding this new fibre investment as there will clearly be strong competition between ben and tls but there will also be strong demand from govts,military and space connectivity companies in leo,meo and geo sectors.By memory tls has picked up viasats business that being the 2 satellite geo constellation.

GL but again my main concern if i held tls would be how they divide up expenses in restructure,the cost $126m and ongoing costs of the restructure and that NAS gorilla on tls's books at $8b plus.
    just my opinion but i feel tls continues to make the tls business model a rubics cube ,it should be simple more like the way wesfarmers breaks up its divisions and holders clearly understand each division..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $3.98 $3.92 $116.3M 29.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 830574 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.