TLS 0.26% $3.84 telstra group limited

D. Gilham, who runs Australia's biggest TA Course for retail...

1. 1,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    D. Gilham, who runs Australia's biggest TA Course for retail investors, is primarily a Chartist- but also does, sometimes, FA, as a supporting investment thesis.

Last week, he stated that he expects TLS to reach c.$4.50-4.60- but also has good prospects to go up to $6 in the next 12 months.

"For those who may not know, Telstra restructured itself so that Telstra is now a holding company of its three business subsidiaries, which include InfraCo Fixed, InfraCo Towers and ServeCo. The restructure will allow Telstra to get more value out of its assets, which will lead to more profit. It also allows Telstra to grow as we move into an ever increasing age that is reliant on communications services.

Investors would be disappointed this year, as Telstra has fallen just over 6 per cent since 1 January, although it has fared better than the All Ordinaries Index which is down nearly 9 per cent. That said, the restructure has been a long time coming and I strongly believe Telstra will now improve on its lack lustre performance that has seen it only grow by 11 percent since 1 November 2017.

The good news for long suffering shareholders is that I believe Telstra will be bullish over the long term with the restructure taking off the hand break and allowing it to spearhead down the superhighway. The expected price target is at least $4.60 in the not too distant future and between $5 and $6 over the medium term".

https://www.wealthwithin.com.au/learning-centre/market-report-videos/telstra-to-trade-above-6-dollars-in-2023
    Last edited by Montalbano: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.88 $3.82 $60.68M 15.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 571930 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 16927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.