TLS 0.26% $3.86 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1219

1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Again agree with u and Ash,i'm not sure of ben burges qualifications or ability but surely tls has the pockets to employ such a energy person /board for tls energy.
    Anyway as u both suggest and what u suggest its a start,but how do u sell solar/battery service home networks without going energy retail ? ,something the chairman ruled out.
    So as my posts lack articulation,sentence structure and punctuation clearly u and ash and any shareholder should flood the chairmans email with such posts.
    Clearly for some reason tls has no interest in digital outdoor/indoor nfc advertising,and i can understand general hesitation re mobile/online banking even though it appears to me to b an excellent time to approach tyro even considering some media issues.
    But imo energy,suggested by telstra's ben burge,is the only potential for a catalyst for tls's pathetic sp of $3.50 when tls controls 50% of both mobile and fixed connectivity and have no idea how to take advantage of such a dominant market position plus a low cost re seller ie belong.
    When tls mentioned they were getting into potential energy competition the mainstream media was very positive,then as usual the message got confusing as penn made not comment and the chairman unfortunately did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.