TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Theabyss,first as posted many times i hold tls because of mobile...

1. 9,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Theabyss,first as posted many times i hold tls because of mobile connectivity potential.
    Problems,first data is already increasing at a massive pace,also NAS 'revenue' but its not showing up in eps growth.Data will continue to obviously grow in high double digital figures but will that growth convert to eps growth for tls,if u r saying it will then why isn't penn suggesting this.
    All penn says is NAS revenue has increased 30 to 40% fy17,(but NAS still in loss),penn suggests data as per yr examples will massively increase data usage so y doesn't penn suggest this will (help) plug his 2020 black hole.
    I repeat,imo tls is incapable of competing in apps and services as proven,but penn doesn't understand this.Telstra does very well in infrastructure type business models,when i suggest infrastructure businesses i refer to business models with various types of infrastructure that require scale and difficult to duplicate etc such as mobile ie restricted by spectrum etc,oml restricted by board location positions ,even autohome and soufun on a chinese scale of customer enquiries and opening new offices in new provinces every year,obviously now energy.These r businesses tls can run by themselves.
    They have proven many times they can't compete with smaller hands on good operators/successful founders whether ooyala,their own retail outlets,ehealth,general apps and services so imo thats when tls takes a passive stake in such businesses.
    Their new big ooyala sry cyber security as penns layer over their 5g network,can they run such a business,imo no.
    That is y tls needs a new strategy/direction which imo requires a new ceo and chair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.61 $3.64 $3.61 $76.93M 21.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 574941 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 284025 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.