TLS 0.26% $3.80 telstra group limited

GR over the past approx 4 years i absolutely take no notice of...

1. 9,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    GR

over the past approx 4 years i absolutely take no notice of such people,its not critical of what ever his opinion is i just have no interest.Same goes for other so called global investors ,fund managers,brokers ,rating agencies.Who have i missed ?
    Currently i'm down to only 4 holdings.I would like to be 10 holdings.Two reasons why i'm lazy and 2nd if i can't find an investment that i feel very comfortable with i won'y hold it.
    buy,sell,trim,add i'm doing more frequently,i couldn't believe the thick commsec pages i gave to accountant fy23,lucky commsec provide end of year staements.
    Some holdings i have no issue researching such as websites,news etc but always from the horses mouth'
    Sometimes HC posters ,' some' can provide interesting points but rare but helpfull.
    If i thought tls was a co worth holding my sentiment would be held.
    I no longer research tls but i do google tls news most days.
    Hmm 3 of my holdings have no debt.
    2 of my holdings have excellent management.The other 2 very good .

No debt,good business and business model,solid managementspecific sectors is my way of dealing with global issues.
    Again if a broker or fund manager looked at my portfolio they would not like the volumes i hold,they prefer holding high volumes of shares and imo only the never have any idea of what is happening in each co 'generally' speaking.

Hmm lol tls should be a high performer great business model,great sectors,great opportunities,50 % market share,great diversification opportunities.,nearly forgot a $1 billion nbn lease CPI linked but try and find its influence on the value of infraco/tls's fixed network.?

But above means nothing without a good CEO supported by a solid board and chairman.
    I don't see Brady making the game changing decisions required etc etc etc .
    What i do see is MAQ leading the telco growth sector as in high value customers govt,military and lge business enterprise with leading global connectivity ownership or partnerships and Bevan Slattery doing the same.
    Tls imo is risking becoming another optus or vodafone Australia.
    Again starlink globally is the agreement tls should have to cover sea,land globally not just regional remote Australia.Tls wants Australian military contracts tls requires starlink/spacex/Elon which Vocus has etc etc
    If it hits the fan tls will have high debt,paying out 100% of eps in div.and again if Brady can't get tls purple making money it must be written down imo only.
    ps imo the threat from MAQ and Slattery is real and they can and are taking high value customers leaving tls with my mobile pre paid business etc
    Digicel why?one can argue srategic but again specex is perfect for the pacific islands and not hackable and no clouds over a teleport.
    You asked ,i wish i could be more positive but the only way i will buy back in is if tls is paying approx minimum 5.% FF ,less payout ratio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $121.3M 32.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8965 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 97349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.