TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-12565

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Never again will I refer to tls as a gorilla or elephant,the penny dropped I have to much respect for both.

Just some points
    -I believe the sp rise is due to vodafone publicly stating they want out of Australia.I believe optus would also if they could.The 3 mum and dad telco providers are in a mess imo.But as another poster suggested many brokers have tls as a strong buy.Why its not in the finianicials or guidance in fact the opposite the figures are ugly as posted imo.

Tls health I read tls has sold off parts.Why?My opinion is they can't run tls health,my other opinion is they can't run a telco and take advantage of tls's clear competitive advantages.

Already stated imo MAQ/Vocus and Bevan Slattery are the smart operators targeting the high margin sectors as in govt,military,cyber security.Yes tls opened some new security building.Anyone can open a new building.

ps keep an eye on starlink as it continues to roll out its massive leo constellation as in satellites and laser /real time connectivity and improve reliability as the west rolls out meo relay satellites for the leo sector.
    Arguably more secure than mobile ,becoming more reliable including sml dishes ,teleports and DTH or direct to handset.
    Elon like him or not is one very smart cookie and vocus is their main partner.

There first negative post for the year,the reason i don't hold MAQ/Vocus is i feel i missed the boat as in high sp but i felt that way about CSL.
    Hope i'm wrong but i doubt it and lets see interim report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.59 $3.61 $3.57 $88.57M 24.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38155 $3.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.61 771370 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.