TLS 2.50% $3.90 telstra group limited

GR Brady is not cleaning up she is having a garage sale ,selling...

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    GR

Brady is not cleaning up she is having a garage sale ,selling anything to make the accounts look better next report.
    Example she sells a building then leases it back looks good on the books.etc failed health,energy,purple,foxtel general competitive business operations.
    Above will pay yr div,then look at 'even' morningstar ' guidance for tls 'zero' next full year..That says it all especially when Brady can;t find anything else to sell next FY.She tried even leasing tls mobile network etc.

Regarding DC's although I haven't kept up with telstras DC's including their so called 1500 distributed data centres ex telstra exchanges i'm guessing they are not competitive against the likes of NextDC Ben Slattery is one smart cooky,Amazon etc again its all about being able to provide quality service in a DC.

Regarding AI,first one has the AI product examples Nvidia US lol wish i had of invest a dollar etc other US AI chip providers.In Australia one i'm just watching for any potential sign of life is BRN brainchip.Again very competitive field/sector for obvious reasons
    AI will benefit those companies that understand how to take full advantage of a AI chip,I have no confidence in telstra understanding this.
    GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.100(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.90 $3.87 $114.8M 29.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 13228 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 482546 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.