TLS 0.26% $3.88 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-12737

1. 9,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Cophot ,I have no problem tls selling down or selling failed investments like energy,health even foxtel if they can't run and grow the businesses.Tls since Thodey hasn't grown new or old businesses and tls imo has confirmed they can't run and grow anything.
    What annoys me is the fact telstra never learns anything (excluding Trujillo which will annoy many).
    Ziggy spent $650 million on a solid IT Australian company.It failed.Then Telstra From Thodey onwards started the Tls purple acquisitions which imo only will again fail but its a big $9 billion failure.
    Some assets just imo strengthen a business example tls sells pitts street office block then leases it back imo a sign of weakness in a business.etc
    I just post my opinion and don't want to influence decisions ,but I do believe my points are relevant.

GR ,how many times have we including Ash got excited about tls purple partnering with co's to make purple more agile.?Plenty.
    Telstra partners with microsoft like many co's partner with microsoft.All telcos optus,tpg,tls,MAQ/vocus Ben Slattery's connectivity businesses will partner with co's for AI etc etc
    This will not change a managements ability to find,invest in and grow businesses.All above companies will benefit from technology developments including AI.
    Regarding the major city fibre link.My understanding this is business fibre with 4 players MAQ/VOCUS,Ben's hyperone,tls's copy of hyperone as ben suggested hypertwo and NBN.
    So very competitive service and who provides the best service imo MAQ and it will be interesting which high value partners hyperone attracts.
    CLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.88 $3.89 $3.86 $8.154M 2.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 451413 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 50792 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.