TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

Grow Rich,i got to page 10 then i had to have a break ie nothing...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Grow Rich,i got to page 10 then i had to have a break ie nothing new but got to page 10 because u suggested i read it,and i will read it but for me there is nothing new.I got excited over energy so did mainstream media but then it became clear penn and chair have no retail interest in energy.
    Now i have some interest in pivatol.

For example,i started to read presentation this morning and got page 1 where penn mentioned again 'demand is growing but value is captured at the layer of applications and services' and again mentions facebook,netflix and skype.?

So fine tls appears to b trying to make NAS more agile thru pivatol but its still work in progress.

Take the following tls headline in the australian,'smartphones will overtake cash telstra says'. No @#$%$# kidding.
    Trujillo new this back in 2007 along with japan and korea when smartphones first introduced and he immediately started nfc ph payment trials (using nfc stickers) including transit which were extremely successful and then thodey shelved the trials.

Now back to penn's ambition of wanting to take advantage of his term ie 'value is captured at the layer of applications and services' ie facebook etc,combine with todays telstra statement regarding smartphones replacing cash??????????????????????????????????????????????????????.
    If penn wants to b part of one of these layers,and profit from his capex in mobile connectivity and enter an established sector that is in the process of being disrupted then y not buy into a business which has a business model that replaces cash as per tls's statement,relies on smartphones,relies on fixed/mobile connectivity, has a 50% market share of the smartphones (required as tls says to replace cash) market and enter the sector thru tyro??????.ie australias 5th bank.
    Another layer is OML.
    These r established new disruptive technology business models which r clearly what penn describes as 'layers' so y no interest from penn????
    And y imo penn and chair need to b replaced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.