TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1325

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    GR,lol it delivers a reasonable div because sp has dropped so much and div has been cut by 30%,hey but just call me old fashioned but i don't call that a blue chip..
    re diversification again ,imo tls has 2 divisions ie its connectivity network ie fixed,mobile,seacable and some type of interest in satellite connectivity,the other division is NAS?
    Now tls is spending approx $18b over next 2 to 3 years on their connectivity network so clearly really any dh could get up and make a good presentation and say tls needs to increase its connectivity capacity to handle the massive future data requirements in coming years?????,but no mention of this capex filling penns black hole??.Repeat 18b capex but no mention of it helping to fill 2020 black hole.So its to maintain market share and maintain profit,but appears no suggestion it will increase profit? or help fill black hole..

So again they mention cost savings of $1.5b,no reminder of nbn lease payments and AI developments but having any connection with penns black hole.It was interesting they mumbled something about closing 2500 exchanges of their 5500 exchanges? but no figures mentioned.

So that brings us to yr expression tls is a diverse co,its other diverse division is NAS?That penns growth engine,black hole filler but imo u take out the few comments tls made re NAS and i have been in the share market many years if i heard those comments from a ceo of a separated NAS co i wouldn't touch that co with a 40 ft pole.
    Having said that they, tls NAS, has a competitive advantage in bundling their connectivity and as posted imo their last chance for NAS and spooky is also a first for pivatol on such scale is to make tls's NAS a agile tech co?Now GR,absolutely u can not refer to that ,NAS,as bluechip and its tls's/penns vision /growth engine for tls.

So thats yr diverse co ,connectivity and NAS.
    my diverse co would b connectivity,NAS with strict controls but pivotal sounds interesting,oml,tyro ,unlockd,energy retailing and production and anything else from left field but i stopped looking.

ps now i have to google mtdata ,even before i do i hope they give it to pivotal to manage.
    gl to both of us on tls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.