TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1330

1. 9,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Ash,i googled global telcos in europe,uk,US,china,korea,japan,NZ and canada during the trujillo years.
    During the trujillo years the global telcos that stood out and were successful were nttdocomo,ktkorea,and china mobile,trujillo all entered the NAS,nfc payments sector,digital advertising boards indoor nfc and outdoor a various times unless like trujillo he left before NAS and digital boards.,trujillo led them in 3g and buying sou fun and autohome,and as posted would have establishing his nfc payments system,entered NAS earlier than thodey and been all over digital advertising in its various forms.
    NTT got into NAS many years before thodey,not to mention nttdocomos successfull nfc payments and global digital nfc boards partnering with china mobile,thats what i call innovative leadership and diversity.
    During same period ,generally speaking europe,UK, and US telcos seemed lost,some buying into pay tv then selling out then buying back in,generally especially US the telcos tried to enter nfc payments many years after asian telcos including australia but failed as apple blew them away.
    A ceo is so important,japan nttdocomo developed their mobile ph payments system in 2007 successfully,it was established and apple is no threat now because of its restricted market share so japan easily changed their payments to a hybrid system to accept nfc ie for apple etc.and is itsself expanding in US.
    What do australian banks do,refuse apple access excluding ANZ .
    My point this is y tls is trading at $3.50 ,ie tls management and its lack of vision outside of NAS..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.61 $3.64 $3.61 $76.93M 21.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 574941 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 284025 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.