TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

This below is exactly what I was saying on HC before any of the...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This below is exactly what I was saying on HC before any of the recent uproar about the failed NBN. I'm just a small business man with no contacts to big business so how did I know? I knew 10 years ago when Abbott did all he could to oppose vital public infrusture.

The focus from the LNP has always been on conservative politics to protect old money over innovation, progress or any of the 70% of people not considered wealthy. For balance I do not even know what Labor is focused on, maybe having equal women and men on company boards is their main objective at the moment.

"Australia's besieged NBN Co has moved its focus from the residential rollout to businesses, after complaints unreliable internet was having "a catastrophic effect" at some organisations."

"There is no question the switchover has had an effect on productivity in Australia," she said.

NBN has just realized that a switch of focus to looking after Aussies businesses now would be a good move. So what exactly where they focused on before now? My blood is boiling, this is what happens when simply focussing on doing the right thing by your community is blinded by old miserable fools more worried about themselves and their bribes. Corruption and incompetence wins again over consideration of duty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.