TLS 0.00% $3.84 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1462

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    it was a strange auction zadah and taking into account tls excluded which imo was fair enough,but i can not c vodafone or optus pushing tpg anywhere near the $1.3b price,can't believe optus would go anywhere near such a price,i believe tpg was forced to pay such a massive/ridiculous premium otherwise they could not enter mobile network ownership also taking into account lol they basically have yr vodafone/hta mobile infrastructure they built 4 u ready to b accessed for their future mobile network,that should b interesting considering tpg's mobile customers r currently using vodafones network so what happens when tpg has its own network ie tpg customers return to tpgs mobile network,lol u started me ,not to mention tls's belong customer base is mostly coming from vodafone,so i'm sure vodafone head office would know whats happening down under and not like it and absolutely vodafone australia will not b getting a xmas card from head office...
    lol now for the scraps which vodafone/hta pickied up i can c a strategic reason for optus not bidding ie to literally force vodafone to buy remaining 700 spectrum as it was all happening during regional roaming decision and one of vodafones pathetic arguments would have been they don't own the spectrum required to expand regional network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.85 $3.83 $12.21M 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 266441 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 511510 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.