TLS 0.52% $3.84 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1491

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I honestly have no effing idea how this gorilla is so effing dumb.Its like you hand it a banana but then it can't peel it.

jcdecaux website 'jcdecaux renews long term partnership with telstra to re invent the payphone in australia.
    Brilliant development but once again will tls just b leasing payphonebox locations.

My point,but first u should read above also in mainstream media.Decaux again is showing tls the new and massively growing digital board advertising business model,to keep post short decaux was one of the first co's to embrace digital board advertising along with ntt japan and china mobile all now serious players in digital board advertising in its various forms ie developed while thodey ceo and penn cfo.
    This is a renewed contract but with a brilliiantly improved business model.
    But the dumb gorilla still doesn't get it,digital boards started approx same time tls didn't know what 'the' ___ to do with their sensis advertising business under thodey and penn.
    So effing obvious to for tls to start to make real profits like decaux and expand digital board advertising in all its forms ie buy oml or apo.
    I remember tls did all the ground work for decaux many years ago but still tls thodey or digital advertising manager didn't buy eye corp now oml.
    ps just like tls did all the ground work for tapit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $44.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.82 $3.86 $3.82 $63.95M 16.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 446792 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 96363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.