TLS 0.27% $3.65 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-159

1. 9,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hi Grow Rich,i was accused of shooting the messenger (penn) by madamswer,i wasn't shooting the messenger i was shooting the message.
    Honestly i couldn't care if tls cut its div to .22 cents if tls said they require the massive extra capital for a very profitable nas.,the serious problem is penn can't explain tls's future because he has no successful example of developing or running businesses that can take full advantage of tls 4g 5g global leading network.None zero examples.
    To mention the examples of uber and netflix imo is pathetic,does tls own uber or netflix.no.
    The best penn could come up with was some security acquisition,again it could b a good co but like ooyala can they run it,or will they write it down like ooyala.U read options 5 posts,damn even i got excited,but again when i read apple pays future i get exciting.
    The problem is all those examples options5 gave ,first tls has to develop an application or service for the various sectors option5 mention,but even thats not the problem tls imo can't run these businesses ,it is not part of tls culture.
    Penn wants to take advantage of its platform like google etc,what a joke tls competing with google etc.Thodey had the opportunity to build one of these so called layers back with trujillos nfc trials,what happened?.
    Nearly every analyst has repeated my thoughts,thats they want one example of a success story but penn doesn't have one.
    ehealth will become something like sensis imo.
    So to annoy the crap out of the poster that said i repeat myself,i repeat energy,oml passive partnerships r tls's future,and imo penn doesn't have a future at tls or the chairman.
    Even ericcson doesn't know the potential of 5g,who would put money on penn against google or some very aggressive start up 19 year old that understands app and service demand with the ability to react to change quickly.
    ps tls is trialing connectivity for driveless cars,who cares,again imo they will end up providing the connectivity while some other co makes the big bucks etc etc etc all other 5g developments.
    Again tls must understand its limitations or prove otherwise,and i can't c tls proving otherwise and i tried but no way could i b bothered reading the fantasy tls agm transcript.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
-0.010(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.67 $3.65 $5.860M 1.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 274355 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 478936 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.67
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.66 $3.67 $3.65 5884968
Last updated 11.04am 30/04/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.