TLS 0.50% $4.00 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1618

1. 9,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    zadah,yes vodafone has 400m plus customers globally, and I haven't followed their financial health but lets say its ok and let me put it like this.
    As posted every country that vodafone has a presence in acts in an autonomous manner,ie independent of other vodafone networks but when it makes sense they join ie global roaming .
    But when it comes to finite capital allocation vodafone head office and hutchison will take one look at the serial under performance of hta/vodafone australia over many years,so they will obviously look at capital allocation towards their australian network compared to networks in various other countries and absolutely question whether australia with its sml population/under performing network is worth the capital allocation.
    answer nope imo.
    So zadah,maybe u should 'keep one foot on the exit'.
    ps very rare i would suggest tls would have an advantage in upcoming auction,but imo acma and the govt will not accept tls not getting the % of this spectrum they require for national security reasons ,obviously excluding defence allocation but in order to have a healthy australian owned mobile network that does have a very close defence industry relationship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
-0.020(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $46.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.03 $4.04 $3.97 $71.08M 17.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29503 $3.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.00 401925 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.