TLS 0.52% $3.90 telstra group limited

User,its my opinion and imo my simple scenario is common sense....

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    User,its my opinion and imo my simple scenario is common sense.
    I posted my thoughts maybe a couple of days ago,my main concern is its a 'currency' and in no wild way is it acting like a currency.
    I have no idea y u suggest its going to $200,000 ,based on what,that its a crypto currency?.

As we move to crypto currency,each countries central bank which will control the production,distribution/volume of that countries currency in the future whether crypto or cash,and clearly a central bank would have a clear competitive advantage with its relationship with banks and generally global acceptance of their countries currency ,again whether crypto or cash.
    Add the rba comments re bitcoin,and Ash's short post as rba speech was long and very informative.
    Clearly bitcoin could b used to buy things,but again there is no way to value a bitcoin and its volatile movements.So u walk into a coffeee shop ,which crypto currency is the shop going to accept ,a central bank distributed crypto currency as stable as that countries economy ,or a volatile privately produced bitcoin currency .Not to mention if we start with property sales,which crypto currency r u going to accept?ie That countries crypto currency or a bitcoin fluctuating from $10,000 to $20,000 within days.
    ps i lose track is bitcoin currently $10,000 or $22,000 ,such a movement in a couple of days and u suggest $200,000.
    Just my opinion,but imo confirmed today by rba and simply common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $45.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $62.27M 15.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 340420 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 611784 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.