TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1800

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Grow Rich ,i can only judge investments by a co relative to what i would do ,my opinion.
    I only read headline tls,ccl and anz r involved?.
    Would i build a wind farm ,no.
    Solar and solar development yes but with battery storage for on and off grid networks.
    When u get co's like tls,anz,ccl forming a co op to reduce energy costs ,i don't understand y such a co op would not invest in a hydro dam,there r 2 sites in victoria.Hydro dams provide one of the cheapest /reliable forms of electricity while putting down ward pressure on water prices which due to immigration policy r due to double the cost of water which is currently ridiculously priced water.,plus irrigation potential.
    I didn't read how many mgz this wind farm will produce ? or the cost but it still relies on wind.
    Actually i know y a new dam is not being built in victoria and thats because its not politically correct like a effing wind farm.The greens would not support it and the stupid andrews govt would prefer to use their $5b de sal plant but ask them how they r going to power it once they close latrobe coal power plant?.
    So seems another PC immaterial investment by tls when with such co ops or larger they could build material infrastructure for a state and make material profits/cost savings from water and electricity while increasing competition.
    typical telstra.
    ps for those that suggest tls shouldn't get into water,look at tls's plans for moisture/irrigation agri control and domestic water consumption 5g apps.
    If tls and anz r building power stations they should b as commercial as possible not PC BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.