TLS 0.25% $3.92 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-1804

1. 9,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Bug,yes some time back we had a drought and bracks said y build a dam when there is no rain,the greens went one step better and said the water sprinkler is finished and they bought a new one for their museum..Since drought broke ,last time i looked all reservoirs were relative high.Talking victoria well,for irrigation,domestic water and electricity imo i would build the biggest dam in one of two locations,as long as infrastructure australia agreed.
    Agree dams just part of the mix,but imo the mix should b solar/solar development,helecoal,hydro and research to develop thorium nuclear power.Just my opinion but wind power makes no sense imo for various reasons.I live in victoria,and its been raining heavily in one of the potential dam locations,when drought was at its worst water was rationed but still running,an extra dam would clearly increase water storage plus when excess used to produce electricity whatever .
    ps Bug any idea of the cost per KW of wind generation?,if there is wind in mulla land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.92 $3.87 $132.8M 33.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9138 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 944237 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.