TLS 0.26% $3.84 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-2101

1. 9,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Well hence my description of margin lending as evil,i'm fairly sure some margin calls would b being made today.
    Although i have clearly stated my opinion of penns tls business model,imo only its still a safe business model on the condition NAS losses (iot's costs) don't start to blow out because of the expansion of tls research into applications and services ie approx 12 months ago NAS loss $64m that should b the maximum loss before penn is told to resign imo.NAS has been operating for a few years now.
    imo only next time a US air craft carrier is in sydney harbour we should ask if they could lend us just one of their 2 nuclear reactor engines to provide 3000 mw's of electricity.Because i just got my monthly electricity bill with an increase of 25% over same month last year and apparently its only the beginning ,plus i don't want a black out in hot weather.
    Hard to make the comparison,tls spends $100m for a 70mw solar plant while one engine from a US air craft carrier can produce 3000 mw's.
    ps imo only US fed still having wet dreams regarding putting up interest rates 3 or 4 times,complete bs imo ie US 10 year bonds still 2.85%.
    ps if australia had a reasonable energy policy and our rba kept their mouth shut regarding any chance of a rate increase our aud would b around the .75 which is fine and energy prices would b fine under a good energy policy and the economy would b fine and the sharemarket would b fine.imo only.
    So y do we let the lefty/greens and lefty useless coalition stuff such a lucky country with ever possible economic advantage over any other country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.88 $3.82 $60.68M 15.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 571930 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 16927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.