TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-3076

1. 9,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Again just like all brokers and analysts CP is fixated on the 2020 $3b blackhole,if that is not bad enough penn constantly says nbn and mobile margins under pressure, no effing wonder we have the current sp.
    So is tls stuffed?
    So am I wrong i repeat PENNS past figures,in last report this effing black hole was filled by $870m 'already' as at END of 1h 18 or END OF 2017 CALENDAR YEAR),PENN has forecast the iot EBITDA to grow to $500m by 2021,Productivity gains forecast by PENN to reduce costs by $1.5b,The long term lease will continue to grow to $1b cpi linked by 2020.

Taking into account all about have already started to influence financials,whether costs,iot revenue,long term lease payments.

Now if the above does not effing counter PENNS black hole why did PENN forecast above figures,.
    At the very least PENN and his CFO should explain IF these forecast figures will effect HIS black hole which is already NOT $3b but $2.13b as at end of 2017 calendar year.

ps above excludes all the one off negative and positive figures.
    But due to PENNS useless speech,the market and CP will continue to fixate on the $3b black hole and nbn/mobile margin pressure.
    At the very least PENN should explain HIS above forecast figures and why he bothered forecasting them.
    Grow Rich,thats my reply,i believe the tls business model is being developed reasonably (only reasonably nothing great),but i have had a gut full of PENNS mixed messages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.