TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-3079

1. 9,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Ash and Fuga,we are not on the board so we can only go by the material financial figures we are told about.
    Is it that unreasonable as a shareholder to ask that those positive material figures penn has been referring to be included (mentioned) in a general forecast covering fy19,fy20 and fy21 as those are the years penns material figures refer to , he is not concerned to state the negative $3b black hole in 2020 which if you believe penn he got that wrong as its now $2.13b?.But the market still refers to the $3b black hole.
    Now thats the negative figure the market fixates on,if penn is prepared to forecast such a game changing negative figure of $3b for 2020,why is he not prepared to mention the $3b positive figure in 2020/2021 ie $1.5b productivity gains/iot revenue $500m,long term lease $1b equals a positive figure of $3b.

So his negative $3b figure is now $2.13b blackhole,he got that wrong but the market doesn't give a crap,why not mention the $3b positive figure which imo makes just as much sense as the $3b negative figure.
    This tls transition is unique and over a 4 year period which going by Penn contains known positive material related figures over those years.
    I.m not asking for a detailed 3 year forecast,i'm asking for the 3 positive figures that make up a positive $3b 2020 figure be included when penn ever mentions his $2.13b black hole.
    Or if there is no relation then penn should say so.
    ps if this cfo becomes next ceo my sentiment will be a screaming sell .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.