TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-3318

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Grow Rich ,as posted thats my only concern,that tls gets the ghz spectrum allocation they require.

ps and just point a that has been annoying me and brought up again in that AFR article.
    It/its suggested tls recently downgraded its earnings guidance.Is stating yr earnings are going to be at the lower end of guidance a downgrade?
    Also yes there are the nbn one off's ie nbn contracts by memory $600m plus 1h,yes penn stated the obvious that nbn/mobile margins will continue to be under pressure.
    But of course penn forgets to remind the market that recurring nbn payments will continue to grow,costs will continue to be cut and the iot's revenue will continue to grow and that there are the positive one offs for tls eg sale of $1b worth of exchanges.
    I'm not forecasting fy19,because its probably the year which will be effected the most by very lge transition figures,positive and negative,but so far i haven't seen what could be described as a downgrade in earnings forecast.
    Not suggesting div wont be cut like all the analysts/brokers but their forecasts are a massive reduction in earnings and divs but by what i read penn or the chairman have not suggested this yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.83 $65.77M 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64426 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 192676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.