TLS 0.52% $3.86 telstra group limited

What amazes me is that the Telstra website for NBN bundles does...

1. 6,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1935
    What amazes me is that the Telstra website for NBN bundles does not reflect the real price.
    If you go on line they will tell you that they can do a much better deal, about 30 to 40 % better than advertised, depending on the sales person you talk with.

So I suggested to update their website, because the advertised prices turns people completely off.

You shouldn't be dependent on which sales consultant you get, regarding which contract you get.
    As it is at the moment, it is the same as buying crap at the Bali tourist markets, you have to bargain.
    If you go to the Telstra shop they will tell you all info is on the website, the on line sales consultant tells you they can do much better, the moment you rattle the opposition prices off.

Maybe Telstra should have a good look at the TPG and Optus websites, where the real prices are advertised.

I told the on line sales guy to tell his superior and forward my chat to Pen to update their website.

I will start using Telstra NBN service the moment the website reflects the true value and that I don't get 'But we can do much better'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $44.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.86 $27.39M 7.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 266921 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 483203 80
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.