TLS 0.26% $3.86 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-3668

1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    lol.Ash,clearly you have more technical knowledge than me,but i'm still 'thinking' end of 2019 we could see real mmWave 5g in capital cities,maybe even connecting capital cities as long as tls gets its spectrum.
    Optus has said they will make a 'flurry 'of announcements early 2019,as posted i expect tls to do the same.
    Potentially a global std maybe set in sept 2018,more 3.6ghz oct 2018 so i have a non technical feeling the roll out will be intense by tls and much of the ground work has been done?,from a non technical armchair.
    ps unfortunately penn has more presentations pre agm so could be more downside,i'm not a seller,but also not proud of not selling more earlier.
    ps again i don't believe penn is doing a bad job,imo but missing some great opportunities but he is maintaining the leading platform,he just can't communicate,imperative as suggested by red energy ceo.
    ps its hard to put a time on 5g because i guess it first depends are we talking mmWave ghz 5g or mgz 4g obviously some apps and services require different capabilities,then coverage and capacity,hmm .
    But again it seems to me tls will have the far superior 5g network,and depending what optus does in next ghz auction they could have a reasonable 5g network.
    As for vodafone/hta and the orphan i don't believe ? they will be in the running,currently but things could change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.88 $3.86 $44.18M 11.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 811903 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 144537 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.