TLS 0.00% $3.73 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-3703

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    CP I always put an article in favorites for a week or 2 just in case for reference.
    I'm 'unimpressed' with this converstion website,i just clicked on favorite to read what you are suggesting and up came technology transactions ,so i then typed in the conversation etc found it on google but on clicking google the conversation came up but with different heading,so i gave up.
    We will not agree on 5g,but i believe its tls's version of the qan 787,787-9.
    I guess early 2019 once std and auctions are out of the way and optus makes its flurry of announcements,i guess we will start to hear more about 5g,Ash says 2 years and he is a ex technician,i'm guessing sooner ie maybe expanded coverage for mtdata,restricted driveless vehicles etc whatever.
    ps and i have to ask this,how the crap does the vw autodrive work,i heard no hands very long distances and still no hands thru sml towns???????????????
    rgds from not a brilliant armchair technology expert.
    ps CP also depends if you believe in the extra bandwidth mmWave provides ie no more spinning circles while watching tls's exclusive footy rights and optus's exclusive footy rights opened up because lack of bandwidth.
    Bug i wouldn't believe anything in that article including CP's observation.Indonesia just makes sense currently and in the future and as you suggest its a fast developing economy.Tls may not have the customer base of many global mobile networks,but it definitely has one of the best technology mobile networks and growing apps and services which i'm sure indonesia will appreciate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 $4.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.41 11025 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.