TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

@noomxx I think you will find Telstra believes 2019 is the low...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    @noomxx I think you will find Telstra believes 2019 is the low point in earnings and earning will grow in 2020 onwards

I agree mkt is forward looking and this is the bottom

Mgnt has thrown a lot at 2019 and as a result bought forward a lot of pain into 2019

Penn does need to execute but while not being the biggest fan I believe they can

Word is Optus and Vodafone are hoping Telstra doesn’t cut prices again as it would mean they would have to but don’t want to. This tells me competition feeling a lot of pain. If Telstra wants they could end Vodafone’s existence in Australia.

Their downgrade includes another price drop which while delivering short term pain will bring long term gain.

Telstra can and will blow competition away this year when new plans are released in July. These plans will be the bottom in the telco industry and tekstra share price.

There is talk in industry if Telstra and Optus go hard on pricing tpg could fail in there Mobile bid and the company could go under. This is real possibility.

To think Telstra is the one with problems is delusional. Telstra can destroy competition in short term and thus lay platform for huge growth in future with 5g and limited competition ie Optus abd Telstra

Bottom line Telstra earnings will grow in 2020 and competition is on there knees... perfect cocktail for huge upside in Telstra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.63 $3.64 $3.60 $94.49M 26.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 270251 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 659728 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.