TLS 0.25% $3.96 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-3930

1. 9,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Interesting post Grow Rich,particularly where the article suggests 'in april telstra founded the lte broadband 'alliance'along with verizon,kt and EE to facilitate the development of LTE-B .ie tls always leading or has alliances with leading technologies/telco's.(but doesn't leading in diversity)

Also the part where it is suggested one push 'effectively turns a mobile phone into a two way radio'.Ahh the good old days,i'm guessing 27mgz or vhf but not being a tech head i guess that means the ph would have to be connected to an aerial .?seems a very good idea for emergency services.

CP you remind me so much of trump,he has his haters and likers (allies),but occasionally trump attacks his allies.
    ps just my opinion,i don't like stop losses,imo only they can play into the hands of algorithmic programs especially a co the size of tls.
    Of course for traders it tends to be part of their trading ,i'm a investor not a trader but clearly not doing well with my tls investment.
    ps hope the tls network guy doesn't show up at tpg,i don't believe after 40 years there would be any clause restricting his employment by competitors?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.81B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $3.97 $3.94 $59.01M 14.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
108 336702 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 1160159 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.