TLS 0.39% $3.81 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-4001

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Better for who?
    TLS have played their cards, sold their fixed line at a stupidly good price to the Government and now get to build out 5G which will give comparable speeds to the NBN.
    There will be nothing better for TLS than the wholesale rate of NBN to keep climbing, ALL other players will suffer under this scenario (except TPM).
    I've already been tempted to get rid of my fixed line but just don't want to lose download speeds, I pay $80 month for my fixed line, if I go all wireless all I have to do is increase mine and my partners mobile phone plans by $20 month each and then get the 2 kids some of the TPG $10 month plans for the Ipads and I end up with MORE data for a saving of $20 a month.
    Kids already generally hotspot off me anyway so probably don't even need to get them a sim, I'd actually end up using more data that way as well, barely use any of my fixed line data as how often do I actually get to sit in the home to use it?
    Always out and about during work hours, going away on holidays, activities on weeknights and weekends, when do people use fixed line now?
    Really is hard to believe how many "smart" people still think this will not be the case even after watching the advent of the mobile phone.
    How many crank old mobile hating people are left in Australia that don't have a mobile? (I still know 1 )
    Highest penetration of mobile use in the WORLD!
    The game has already started, players have taken their positions, who are you going to bet on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.