TLS 0.97% $3.66 telstra group limited

There are always people/traders/analysts who have opposite views...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    There are always people/traders/analysts who have opposite views and we need them badly and that is the nature of stock market and it should be and it is good news and it is very much NEEDED as it will give us an option of which side we like to put on a trade.

Today we still see some brokers with a target of under 3 bucks, the same as before the reports...
    some traders see them as the "EXPERT" champion and have followed their "VIEWS" or OPINION and got scared to make a move, now SP is 3.08........well they have made ZERO profit....those who put an opposite trade and bought in at 2.65 or 2.75 or 2.85 or bought call options or sell put are having a better weekend and having a privilege to take hard cash profit at anytime and the bank balance looks very green !! so at the end the BANK balance and SHARE PRICE is the only TRUTH....and those people are still thinking if they should buy now or next month or when it hits $4.....then oh it is too high and will wait for a pullback.

We can PRESUME....PREDICT......"SEE THE FUTURE" lol no one CAN.....but it all just an OPINION.

SP can still drop to under 3.....no one knows but it is up to each one of you who are in the green now to take profit, add more or just wait.

Traders will have to put on a trade........analysts will have a different mind set and they have to and have some complex metric/formula to arrive at their conclusion and they can be right or wrong just like traders.

A VULTURE/OPPORTUNIST/TRADER or speculator like myself just look at probability and SP and the action will tell me the ONLY TRUTH at any given time and we can to a degree manage our money and risk as to what happens tomorrow or the next day, none of us have any control of.

The BANK BALANCE at the end will tell you if you have done a good job as what we think or believe is IRRELEVANT.

I am in a very profitable position on Telstra and like to say BIG THANKS to those analysts from BELL POTTER/CITI/MORGAN/MACQUARIE as without them I would never ever be able to put myself in this current position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.035(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $42.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.67 $3.64 $49.86M 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 709659 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 287095 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.