TLS 0.26% $3.83 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-4517

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    CP,my 2 cents and when talking about potential political interference it should be regarded as a 2 cent opinion.
    So imo when merger tpg/vodafone goes ahead imo it will reduce potential interference by the accc and acma in the telco sector,specifically tls.
    If shorten gets in ,is labor really going to renegotiate a third nbn agreement for fttp?.maybe but can't see it.I'm no telco technician but why would you go to the expense of fttp in brown fields when fttc appears to be the obvious solution.I can't see the difference between tpg's fttb and a nbn fttc connection and no one appears to be complaining about tpg's fttb service.ie fibre to the basement then connected to existing copper through out building/apartment block..
    ps what do you say,the govt's ,both sides privatise ,renationalise and protect the energy,banking and telco sectors resulting in bad business models, then both sides introduce stupid legislation ie accc ,govt legislation ,subsidies to interfere in all 3 sector ie distorting market forces, which results in stuffing all 3 sectors then lol if thats not bad enough they then try and correct their stupidity resulting in @#$%$#$ the sectors.
    ps can't see unions being to much of a threat ? re tls employee reductions,the govt can't renationalise tls then expect tls to maintain its workforce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.85 $3.83 $67.91M 17.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 234851 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 192180 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.