TLS 0.82% $3.70 telstra group limited

I would question this anti-'Green' logic. I would say there a...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I would question this anti-'Green' logic. I would say there a number of common sense reasons that these boards should not be able to be erected without proper consultation and planning.

The key thrust of the article was the lack of control relevant authorities had over where they put these billboards due to payphones rules. Despite being an investor, I have an issue with a company using rules around payphones to effectively build advertising boards.

This stems from a number of elements, it is acting in bad faith as to what the rules were provided to allow. The outcome (large boards in the CBD) are in my view not beneficial to the urban realm, particularly in a rapidly growing population like the Melbourne CBD, room for pedestrian flow is already becoming a problem - think Flinders Street Station at peak hour. Is it fair or appropriate that Telstra could build a payphone in this location (noting I am unclear of the precise rules around payphones) which would have an impact on commuters - noting it would be worth a huge fee due to the exposure?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
0.030(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $42.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.72 $3.66 $77.20M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 199823 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 829839 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.