TLS 0.51% $3.93 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-4971

1. 9,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458

Thks for posting link Ash,but can you post me the link on how to get to la la land? It must be great living there.

To those that get bored with tls and potential sources of possible energy supply.On my maths $200m represents approx 6% of tls's profit ie $3.5b net profit.Now read this slowly over a 2 year period tls's net profit was reduced by 6% because of the 'increase' cost of energy.

So do you feel confident those increases will not continue?,hence my reference to la la land.

Now article only refers to data centres and cloud,the reason the article only refers to data centres and cloud is because data centres and cloud are massive users of energy.Of course when 5g is introduced the article will refer to data centres and cloud and 5g thats because there massive users of energy,and why tls said they can't leave it up the govts to solve the energy issue.

And solar panels and wind just simply wont solve the energy problem.ie we still rely on coal for 85% of our energy consumption and why i like these smr's as finkle has suggested particular interest in the US one's by nuscale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.93
Change
0.020(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.90 $133.6M 34.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 486481 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 76101 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.