TLS 0.26% $3.86 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-5143

1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462

Grow Rich,Its probably a bit frustrating for penn because he now has to find a new cfo.

I had my questions about denholm ie her time at juniper.Also she was cfo and head of strategy at telstra ?,that never made sense to me ie being in charge of straegy unless it was cost cutting strategy.

But for denholm its probably a good career move ie chairperson at tesla,but i also agree with the post on tesla not making a profit,ie bmw profit dropped 27% due to electric vehicle development,hmmm plenty of unknowns in electric vehicle development not to mention its reliance on mmWave 5g.

Now Ash,I disagree tls was a 'old peoples' stock probably better described as a mum and dad stock.Imo those desciptions covered tls up to the early stages of 4g.With the development of 4g and the development of 5g and the developments of new apps,services and content I believe tls is becoming a stock of interest to gen,x,y and z.

I never liked tls getting into health,i always felt it was to complicated for tls to run and i felt tls should have jv'd an experienced partner.As for ooyala i didn't understand it so had no opinion.

But as posted penn had a very bad start and still he can't give a good presentation and i was hoping denholm could give simplified cash flows out to 2022,including all known figures and forecasts/trends.

But as posted over last 18 months imo penn has made some good decisions as listed,but it will take some time for the benefits ie costs new apps,5g etc  to filter thru ie mtdata,docusign,esports,lets include neto and what ever tls is doing in cyber security,agriculture,mining,energy etc. 

lets then add the unkowns.

So even without ehealth tls will become a very complicated business ,it will also become a leading technology business thru its own products,jv's domestic and global.

At least imo

Definition of tls technology co ie not a mini google or reliant on murud,just basically selling  leading technology developments thru a leading mobile network..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.88 $3.86 $44.18M 11.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 811903 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 144537 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.