TLS 0.00% $3.96 telstra group limited

They have MY $20.And when I cancelled their NBN plan after one...

1. 5,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    They have MY $20.

And when I cancelled their NBN plan after one month because I could not watch youtube (too many dropouts) (which was not an NBN plan I found out, even though NBN is in my building)... they kept my $200 install cost.

I complained to ombudsman.... I have a 'case number' but ombudsman never contacted me (we are talking 1 year later).  Then when I told TPG I want to hear the call recording of the what 'I bought' to prove they said I was buying NBN (and they did not supply that).  Well, they said THEY could hear I was buying a TPG cable but sadly the voice quality of the recording was so bad, they could not let ME hear it.

So, my building has NBN.  TPG gave me a flyer inviting me to sign up (for the NBN).  When I signed up I got 'NOT NBN'.  It did not work.  They say they cannot give me any money back.  Ombudsman did nothing.

(but I have TPG at work.....  great company for small business....  crap company for consumer).  This is just my experience.  But I tell all asunder.....  go TELSTRA ALWAYS.  Pay a bit more for quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.98 $3.94 $52.92M 13.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 857748 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 497142 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.