TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-5640

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455

lol GR,i again just can't read any more about 5g.

Even this article in manufacturers monthly 'Five reasons why you should implement digital methods in inspection'.

i could only read the opening sentence and 5 reasons,

-ie opening sentence, business after business is moving online and mobile.

5 reasons

-improved productivity.

-working smarter.

-higher accuracy.

-ease of access.

-future proof.

Yep all correct,yawn.

Whether online or mobile tls has the competitive advantage ,clearly it has the 5g network competitive advantage for domestic mobile market because tls invested,then with domestic online,most domestic business requires online and mobile so again 5g network the carrot for domestic business.Then we move global,again the sea cable network is the carrot.Also many if not all global companies will require the best domestic 5g network that being tls.Combine this with tls's global network of 5g owners and tls has clearly established a new business model from that sold ie a land line phone co.So tls is in the box seat to take advantage of above 5 reasons.domestic and global taking into account global competition.

Now why can't penn tell the story,it appears ? they have made some good decisions in apps services and content which require the above.

Nice and simple,as posted all i would do is reduce the divisions ie only NAS/NASC and Network.

Why separate the iot's ,its confusing its simple an app or service,period.ie part of NAS.etc etc etc .

ps and i'm not sure i like tls's sea cable network being included in infraco,tls owns the sea cable network and controls access and price and is imperative to tls global,enterprise and domestic.The bs nbn should be in infraco because the accc controls access and price so sell  49% and reduce debt,or sell 49% and buy red energy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.090(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.83 $3.76 $144.1M 37.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41410 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 559861 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.