TLS 1.26% $4.03 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-601

1. 9,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Grow Rich,missed ticky but agree it is good penn is finally starting to explain how the sectors within tls r performing,although still not in profit i do feel a bit better regarding NAS.
    I guess my concern was i have followed tls for many years,back in ziggy's day he entered a software business ,lost something like $600m and then exited business.
    At the back of my mind was this failure and the concern NAS could b the same.But after penn explained the businesses within NAS i feel a bit better.
    But imo the point must b made,ziggy's software business failed,currently last i read tls is failing to deliver that $1b defence contract ie similar type of business to ziggy's failed software acquisition.So penn needs to explain the problems within tls and continue to explain the NAS/murud story and hopefully NAS will soon b in profit.
    ps i may have exaggerated some, ok all of my qualifications,but i still plan to visit murud establish a thorium nuclear business and become tls's chief nuclear scientist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
0.050(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $46.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.04 $3.96 $83.94M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10500 $4.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.03 109606 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.