TLS 0.00% $3.90 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-6422

1. 9,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Ash,if the cross bench has control of the senate i believe nuclear will attract far more attention,specifically the modules because thats what i hear various polticians talk about ie new technology nuclear modules..
    once the voters r informed about the nuclear benefits and listen to my adds from obama and trump ie saying nuclear is clean emissions free base load.,and who better to lead the policy than latham with his very sensible comments on how to roll out the modules..
    There is no alternative,an economy needs base load,end of story.Solar has its place,but it can't power an economy like australia and y the US,china,uk,france,canada etc etc have nuclear plants or continue to build them as u r more than aware. .
    I believe voters r sick of the bs arguments surrounding current energy policy,so imo they will b open to a realistic alternative especially when well articulated by some one like latham..
    ps and the dh politicians keep talking about hydrogen,it takes coal to make hydrogen,lol is it me?.
    ps relevance to tls,tls could not b entering the energy sector at a better time with technology developments,and if 49% of property assets sold,combined with 49% of infraco they will have plenty of capital to become a leading modern player in the energy sector with higher margins and lower costs than incumbents .
    ps i believe latham will push the issue,then other cross benchers will form a strong pressure group to push nuclear modules.
    It has to happen otherwise labors 2030 emissions target will destroy the economy.
    Lets c what happens after election.
    ps delivery of such modules should b faster once full production starts,it appears the US module is probably the obvious choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.