TLS 2.07% $3.95 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-644

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Grow Rich,i want to concentrate when i read links including the link Ash posted for u,so will read next week.
    Having said that i'm really only interested in delliote etc opinions of the future of telcos if they suggest sectors beyond the obvious not just pay tv,live streaming,5g,driveless cars.ie penn has stated the obvious by suggesting every business is becoming more reliant on connectivity leaving open potential expansion into any sector.
    As posted i am not a seller,but as posted due to penns comments regarding div and tech co tls could easily drop further.imo these comments r now influencing the sp more than a positive accc decision but of coarse sp should rise a little if positive accc announcement.
    imo i believe belong has a massive future besides re selling nbn and mobile,also NAS now that penn has explained its business structure also has a massive future although thodey was very late in entering the sector.
    5g obviously imperative including capex.
    So the reason i want to read your links is to c if delliote etc r starting to understand telcos have massive opportunity apart from connectivity ie as penn has suggested they r becoming a greater part of the business model of most/all other business sectors providing plenty of expansion opporunities.
    ps GR,I like yr research and posts they r interesting along with Ash and niels technical knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.080(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.99 $3.88 $167.5M 42.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 603779 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 45986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.