TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

Kruger,i didn't believe it was confirmed,i assumed it had been...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Kruger,i didn't believe it was confirmed,i assumed it had been by FJ's post.
    I actually have thought vocus would b a good fit for optus,but lol the dh accc would probably block that merger as well.
    Although the market doesn't like it i believe the merger should go ahead between tpg/vodaphone for one reason,we as tls shareholders would have some increase in healthy competition from a merged tpg/vodafone,the alternative being constant interference by the accc in the mobile sector to support tpg which would stuff the mobile sector like the accc stuffed the fixed sector.
    Will b interesting if new communications minister knows what he is doing?ie maybe there is a way to bring forward more 3.4ghz and 26 ghz auctions.

Look how fast the govts cut thru bs red tape,lol ardni will b approved within 2 weeks,what happened to the black throated finch and the water issues.
    Ash, is this an example of how fast nsw could move on nuclear?,imo if approved by nsw state govt fed govt would follow.Pathetic when we listen to the fed energy minister always talk about how we need base load,then in next sentence emissions.Both the interviewer and the energy minister talk coal,or maybe gas,or yawn snowy 2,.Never do they mention nuclear ie base load and low to no emissions.lol i blame u for my nuclear posts.
    Relevance to tls,obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.