TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-675

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    When I refer to management its ceo and chairman.
    Penn has created the confusion and uncertainty,it should not b the chairmans job to explain the real situation to into's..
    How pathetic,the div cut to .22 ok imo .25 would have been the obvious minimum,but for penn to continue to say .07 cents of the .22 cents is a special payments is foolish ie suggesting tls could pay a normal div of .15 cents .This is causing the collapse of the sp ie uncertainty something the market hates and something the ceo should understand ie possible/potential normal .15 cent div the market clearly feels tls should b sub $3 sp imo stupidity.
    Then we have the chairman trying to explain to insto's .22 cents is the bottom and div should start to rise ????????????????????????????????.
    The Australian'telstra chair mullen to instos,no more more dividend cuts from .22.
    I'm not missing anything ,this is a mess but as posted i;m not a seller because tls is an excellent co but as posted imo needs a new chairman and ceo imo because there is no reason for sp to have collapsed to 3.50 clearly the insto's feel the situation is worse than it is.
    ps u do not continue to increase div as cfo and ceo and state tls is in a strong capital position then 6 months later cut div to .15 cents with a 7 cent special div.@#$%^%$ stupidity.
    Now i'm going to try and find where the $250m write down of ooyala was made ie it better not have been made against NAS without penn mentioning nas would b in profit but for ooyala write down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.