TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

The LNP have destroyed this country's future. Not to mention the...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The LNP have destroyed this country's future. Not to mention the LNG/ power policy debacle, car manufacturing. In 2009 Rudd first announced an NBN to the node to be complete in 2017 costing about the same or a little more than this stuff up which will have to be fixed for billions more next decade. LNP screamed from the rooftops the NBN was a waste of money delaying it for years so instead they built a rubbish version and turns out they were correct it has been a waste of money.

As I said today Telstra and friends somehow got the LNP to delay and change the NBN to suit them or 'us' seeing I'm a shareholder. I think it was Joe Hockey who said after he was dumped the banks and Telstra have deep tentacles in the LNP and possibly Labor. Stopping fast internet, helped; Telstra, Foxtel, House prices in major cities, developers like Harry Triguboff, the banks and more entrenched old businesses.

"Australia risks missing the next wave of digital innovation as businesses that need faster web connections head overseas, said Matt Barrie, chief executive officer of Freelancer, the Sydney-based job-outsourcing company that has about 25 million users worldwide.
    "They're going to all sprout up and grow in Silicon Valley or across Asia and you literally won't even be able to access the services here, let alone start the companies that provide those services," said Barrie."
    Bloomberg

If only pollies put the majority of Australians first instead of the interest groups they are bribed by.
    Last edited by West Coast: 04/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.