TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

The cost was irrelevant as the need for a proper NBN built ASAP...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The cost was irrelevant as the need for a proper NBN built ASAP was vital to Australian business. Then of course the often forgotten residents who enjoy solid internet. No the NBN is a piece of crap because the LNP always have other concerns than what is right.

Properly costed is LNP spin, it's like costing a hospital a totally pointless exercise as 1. the hospital is needed no matter what the cost 2. the final cost will always blow out anyway. 3. the hospital is needed and we are a rich country so we build it.

As if the ALP NBN was perfect no one can do anything perfectly though it was with good intention and vital that we dig up all the old copper at least in the cities and replace with fibre optics. Satellite internet to the remote 10% of population to save costs also a prudent plan.

Fibre optic cable had to be installed I'm not sure what the argument against this could be. Besides satellite 5G is the next best alternative which is no good for business or home office for another 5 to 10 years if at all.

What was the alternative to NBN?

I'm a fan of Dick Smith's politics at the moment over ALP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.